I’m so thrilled to offer an exclusive giveaway…and it’s a good one, you guys.
Not only are Natalie + Dan super talented (Dan is in med school + Natalie has a Master’s in social work), but they are extremely creative as well. (And humble — I’ve known Natalie for awhile, and I’ve never heard her brag about…anything.)
To offset the fees associated with adoption (click here to see a breakdown of how much it costs), they designed some screen-printed t-shirts. (Did I mention they’re newlyweds + only 24?!)
I’m so happy to offer the ‘Get You Here’ screenprinted art as the giveaway!
It was a test print, so it’s actually printed on a stiff, woven fabric. It could easy be framed, trimmed down, or hung on a cork board. (I really want to keep this for myself!)
Here are six different ways to gain entries to the giveaway. (Up your chances of winning by doing them all!)
- Tweet it. If you’re on Twitter (and if not, here’s your reason to join!) retweet this: ‘I’m helping an adoption by entering a giveaway to win a one-of-a-kind world map art print. You can, too: http://manysparrows.tumblr.com/post/33922831942/firstevergiveawaygetyouhereworldmapdesignprint #getyouhere’ (Twitter will automatically shorten the link, so you should have enough room.) Then, leave a comment letting me know you tweeted.
- Share it. It’s pretty incredible what can happen when we share our stories with each other. Copy + paste link to this post to your Facebook (http://manysparrows.tumblr.com/post/33922831942/firstevergiveawaygetyouhereworldmapdesignprint) and include this text: ‘I’m helping an adoption by entering a giveaway to win a one-of-a-kind world map art print. You can, too!’ Then, leave a comment letting me know you shared on Facebook.
- Watch it. Interested in why a newly-married young couple is adopting? Want to know why they’re adopting internationally? Curious about how the process works? Watch their charming Give1:Save1 video and leave a comment letting me know you’ve watched it (and what you learned from it or liked about it!).
- Blog it. If you fancy yourself a blogger, why not spread the word in a post? Share the link in a comment for an entry!
- Wear it. For $20, a buttery soft, custom-design (American Apparel) shirt can be yours! (Buy here.) All of the money goes toward adoption expenses. You can opt for a crew neck or v-neck. Check them out, and if you buy one (or two, or three, or four), leave comments letting me know. You’ll get an entry for each shirt you buy!
- Give it. If you feel led to bless them by helping financially via PayPal, I know from experience how beyond-words amazing it is to know there are strangers out there who are willing to give out of their hearts + pockets to help a family they might not even know. (Here’s why they’re adopting.) Give a little or a lot, don’t tell me how much, just leave a comment so I know you’ve contributed.
Please leave a comment for each entry. I’ll draw a winner Monday night at 7 p.m. CST and will notify the winner via a blog post.
And if you’re the praying type, I know your prayers for these two little ones are coveted most of all.
Ok, go! And share! Let’s not make this first giveaway a bust!