This week only, Sevenly’s limited-edition shirt designs go toward grants for families adopting little ones who have Down Syndrome. I just love that. For every shirt purchased, $7 goes directly to the International Down Syndrome Coalition.
I think all of the designs + styles are high quality, but I wanted to share my top picks for men, ladies, and kids. They’d be awesome gifts — and not all of them are adoption related — so I really think there’s something for anyone. (I’m not getting paid for sharing, I just love the mission behind the designs and company, and I’ve committed to sharing about them this week.)
1. More Than Blood Toddler Tee: How cute is this? I’m tempted to get one for both Joseph and Asher. Crafted from a cotton and rayon blend, this tee is super soft, while remaining durable enough to last through all your little one’s adventures. ($20)
2. Be You Slouchy Wideneck Sweatshirt: How cute is this? Made from cozy tri-blend fleece, this lightweight black sweatshirt is kind of calling my name. The flattering wide-neckline dresses up any outfit. I think it’d look cute with leggings and even shorts. ($48)
3. Adopt Flowy Dolman: When Sevenly asked me to help promote this week’s campaign, they sent me this shirt. My first thoughts: What’s up with these sleeves? But after trying it on, I was smitten. The soft, stretchy fit is flattering — gathered on the sides and flowy on the sleeves. Also, the hand-lettered ‘Adopt’ is totally my style — and could lead to some cool conversations! (The design is on a variety of other shirt styles, too, but ladies, you’ve got to try the Dolman fit!) ($28)
4. Dreamer Crew: If only this shirt came with the beard and sleeves. But for all of us dreamers out there, how great is this tee? It’s classic, soft, and has a slim-fit, which is perfect for Jonny. ($24)
5. Beauty Flowy Racerback Tank: This mint tank is classic Sevenly and I really want this for summer! It’s flowy and flattering and would look super cute with a cardigan over it, too. OKAY, I WANT ALL THE SHIRTS. ($28)
So, what do you think? What’s your fave? Go grab one now while you can — they’re only available for a couple more days!