TOMS just launched their Surprise Sale, and I’m swooning over the (majorly discounted) items from TOMS and their ethical marketplace partners (including my favorite brands like Krochet Kids Intl., Noonday, and Giving Keys).
The sale, which features much more than shoes, provides deep discounts starting at 40% off. And…there’s free shipping on $25+! I’m not going to lie, I’ve totally been adding to my cart throughout the day. (But, shop quickly! The sale ends Jan. 19.)
Tomorrow, I’ll share my picks for kids. (These are great to stock up on for Easter, too!)
Since it’s only ONE MONTH until Valentine’s Day — here’s my:
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide: Top 7 Valentine’s Day Picks for Her
- Price: Originally $89.00, now $53.40!
- Why I love them: Santa brought me some TOMS wedges for Christmas, and I’m in love. They dress up skinny jeans so easily (I’m a fan of the skinny cuff!). The wedges are comfortable — just the right height. Snag these while you can! I picked this tan color because they’re super versatile.
- Give back: With every product you purchase, TOMS will help a person in need.
- Price: Originally $60, now $30.
- Why I love them: These gorgeous natural wood coasters were handmade in Uganda from locally sourced Mugavu or Elgon Teak wood — so pretty! Each coaster is lightly sanded for smoothness while maintaining the raw charm of the timber.
- Give back: This item from Rose & Fitzgerald helps create jobs for artisans in Uganda
Pick #3: Bukenya Fringe Necklace (Noonday)
- Price: Originally $56 now $28.
- Why I love this: Fringe is in, and this handmade necklace is your ticket to the trend. Guys, this is a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day! This Ugandan necklace mixes paper and seed beads. And, how precious is this? The necklace is named for one of Noonday’s Ugandan artisans, Bukenya, who was recently able to marry his sweetheart, fellow artisan Coral, thanks to the fair wages he receives from the workshop.
- Give back: This necklace from Noonday helps provide employment to artisans in Uganda.
- Price: Originally $54, now $32.40.
- Why I love this: I’m dreaming of a time when snow isn’t covering everything, and when sweet, sweet spring comes, I’m looking forward to wearing these! I love the fun metallic spin on the classic TOMS look. And, that price? Yes, please.
- Give back: With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need.
Pick #5: Women’s Dress (Della)
- Price: Originally $48, now $24.
- Why I love this: This lovely floral-print dress was handmade in Ghana, using locally-sourced textiles. I don’t often see ethically made clothes, and this is so sweet. I think it’d look cute with black tights and a cardigan for winter, and with strappy sandals for summer. (The dresses are also vegan, which mean they contain no animal by-products.)
- Give back: With every product you purchase, Della provides women in Ghana with employment, literacy classes and money-management training.
Pick #6: Marco Bordeaux Crystal Shades (TOMS)
- Price: Originally $98, now $39.20.
- Why I love this: Sunglasses are my go-to for when I’m feeling dramatic and slightly anti-social. Recalling vintage Alpine fashion, the Marco is defined by the larger teardrop lens shape and distinct double-bridged frame front.
- Give back: With every pair of eyewear you purchase, TOMS will help give sight to a person in need.
- Price: Originally $20, now $10.
- Why I love this: The Elliot fingerless gloves combine warmth and style creating a highly functional addition to your winter wardrobe. (And, since winter lasts until about May here in the Midwest, this is a thoughtful and sweet Valentine’s day gift. They’re made of 50% alpaca, 50% wool. The fingerless glove are made in Peru and hand-signed by the artisan. Joseph has a Krochet Kids winter cap and we love it!
- Give back: This item from Krochet Kids helps provide employment, training and mentoring to women in Peru.
Disclosure: Affiliate links used when applicable.