I’m in that stage in life where I’m attending a lot of baby showers. Many of my sweet friends are expecting through pregnancy and adoption and I’m just so thrilled for them! New life is certainly something to celebrate.
One baby care brand I love giving new mamas (whether she’s celebrating her first or fifth) is Honest Co. (Jessica Alba’s adorably branded company). The items are natural, safe, and smell so good. (I just doused our kitchen with the multi-surface cleaner. It’s infused with grapefruit essential oils, so I mean, YES.)
Since I’m already a fan of the company, I was happy to join forces with Susana at Hurray, I’m a Mommy (who is a new blogger and has the most adorable little daughter, ever) for an Honest Co. bundle giveaway for all of you ladies out there. I really wish I could win, because friends, this stuff is good.
The Honest Co. New Mama Giveaway includes:
- organic healing balm (retails for $12.95)
- conditioning detangler (retails for $5.95)
- organic belly balm (retails for $15.95)
- organic baby powder (retails for $11.95)
- diaper rash cream (retails for $9.95)
So good, right? Susana rounded up a few like-minded writers + bloggers for the giveaway, and I’m so thrilled to be joining this crew of lovely ladies.
Here’s a bit about the other lovely ladies you see in that photo:
- Evi from Eyeliner and Erasers promotes a sense of empowerment and self confidence through posts about beauty, style, professionalism, motherhood, and wellness.
Susannah from Simple Moments Stick writes from Portland, where she’s a wife to a seminary grad and mama to a little guy named Caleb. She loves encouraging women.
- Jen from The Jen Weaver centers around daily adventures in life and faith. A new mom herself, she’s starting an exciting new series called “freshly minted” where she shares weekly refreshMINT for moms and marriages.
Terrence from Girl Repurposed is a wife and mom living in Dallas, where her husband is studying at Dallas Theological Seminary. She’s an Ivy-league grad who is following the call to be a writer and full-time mama.
We’ve made it so easy to win, so enter below.
This is a fun one, you guys! (And there might just be a fun Instagram-only giveaway in the works as well!)
Good luck, friends! xo
Disclaimer: Affiliate links used when applicable.